Follow me @KraftyKellzster

Follow me on Instagram: @KraftyKellzster

Sunday, February 16, 2014

KraftyKellzster Etsy Shop NOW OPEN!

Hi everyone! I'm so so so excited to share with everyone that I have decided to open my very own Etsy shop :)  Because of the great feedback and incredible support of my IG followers, I made the executive decision to open my shop.  At first, I began painting Lilly patterns for my friends as part of their birthday gifts and posting them onto my Instagram.  As time passed and I began painting more and more canvasses, I started getting responses from followers asking me to open a shop.  It's an incredible feeling knowing that there are people out there who believe in you and who believe in the success of your own little business.

Anyways, I just wanted to create this new blog post so those who follow my blog, but not necessarily my Instagram know that they can now purchase my Lilly Pulitzer Hand-Painted inspired canvasses.  I currently only paint them on 12 x 12 canvasses and a select amount of patterns, but as my shop develops more, I will begin to expand.  Below are a few of my canvasses that I have painted already for customers and friends.  Feedback is always welcome! I am always looking for ways to improve.

Also, I may even begin expanding outside of the Lilly Pulitzer realm. I painted my boyfriend 3 canvasses of each of his favorite sports teams as part of his Valentine's Day gift and the results were better than I could have every imagined.  So please check out my Etsy shop! Click HERE to go to it now :)

Enjoy my gallery and let me know if anyone would be interested in sponsoring my shop! Email me at louieke@gmail.com.  Also, please follow me on instagram @KraftyKellzster












No comments:

Post a Comment